Discover hands-on science and a world of new ideas when you visit the Montshire Museum of Science, one of the country’s top science centers.
"What an amazing place! My kids LOVED it. All our future trips to Vermont will include a trip here. I would recommend it to everyone with small children the exhibits are all hands on and there is something new to do every 30 minutes. I give them a 100 out of 10!"
J.M.C, facebook post
• More than 125 permanent exhibits indoors and out
• Nationally touring and featured exhibitions
• Andy's Place—a special area scaled to size for visitors five and under and their caregivers
• 100 acres of trails, outdoor exhibits, a Woodland Garden, Science Park, a walking tour of the solar system, and during the warm-weather months, the most intelligent water park in New England.
• Regional visitor center for the Silvio O. Conte National Fish and Wildlife Refuge.
•Summer Camp programs
• Museum Store
• Free parking
Open daily 10-5
Hours & Admission
View the Visitor Guide
Calendar of events
Subscribe to the Montshire eNews and receive $2 off admission for everyone in your party.
Visit montshire.org or call 802-649-1550 for more information
Member Since: 2007